Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Blonde Moment Brought to You by Debbie

My wife will probably kill me after I share this but I have to becuase it is way too funny to pass up. Last Saturday we were on our way to Frisco, TX to see the new IKEA store (go to Debbie's blog to read all about it) but on the way we had to stop at my district office to pick up some paperwork and such. On the way out, we were making our way to the elevator. when we arrived there was an elevator that was closing up. Debbie, being the brave soul she is, runs to try and stop it and re-open the doors. Bless her heart but the problem was that the sensors were not detecting her and so all the doors would do was try to continue to close. The real problem was though that she was prying the doors, she did not extend her arm through the doors so the elevator would detect someone actually trying to go through. So she kept fighting the elevator and telling me, i got it i got it.

I pull her arms out of the way of the doors and started yelling about what in the world was she thinking trying to re-open the doors when they were practically shut. She said "I Almost had it." Yeah, i bet you would say that too when the doors close your hands shut! Psycho! So anyways, we laughed about that for a bit but then i guess the thought of her foolishness set in. So she was a little frustrated on our continued path towards IKEA. Oh well.

As for IKEA, that was nice i was very suprised by the quality and the prices they had to offer. I look forward to going there more often in the future. Ciao!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMCMOCMOMCMOMMMCOCOMOM.

August 09, 2005 3:41 PM  
Blogger kysila said...

That's pretty funny!

By the way I got Scott the NCAA Football 2006 - he loved it!

August 09, 2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger Josue Villarreal said...

Kyna, i told you he would. way to be the wife!

August 10, 2005 12:09 AM  
Blogger Josue Villarreal said...

SHOW YOURSELF ANONYMOUS!!! IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!!

August 10, 2005 12:10 AM  
Blogger kysila said...

I am such a good wife. . .aren't I? Just kidding!!!

August 10, 2005 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home