Thursday, August 11, 2005

Method to the Madness

Aight, well here's the way it's rolling out now. When i started my business here and worked at it, my original plan was to open an office by the fall/winter of 2005. However, after my wedding and the beginning of 2005, i was not sure i would be able to pull that feat. Well, it seems I may be floating it whether i am ready or not. I am looking at opening an office in Frisco, TX! Things are not set in stone yet but here's the general location ideas... 121 and Preston Rd at Frisco, TX...121 and Coit at Frisco, TX...or W Spring Creek and Custer. I am posting this blog asking for prayers from my friends. My goal was to open office this year and i am excited that this opportunity is here but i am obviously nervous for fear that i may be moving too fast on this opportunity.

please pray for me as i embark on such an important decision of my life and career and i also ask for prayers for wisdom and strength. I especially worry for Debbie because any decision i make will obviously affect Debbie too. The plan would be to share about 1,000 sq ft with another agent for some time and then once we outgrow our space one of us would move on to a nearby area office. I just want the Lord to tell me whether my time is now and for me to work towards it or not to worry and wait for the next opportunity. Thank you guys for all your friendship and love. Que Dios me los Bendiga a Todos. Hasta Luego

4 Comments:

Blogger The Future said...

That's crazy, man!! But, wow, Frisco sure is growing- Pizza Hut Park and Ikea are testaments to that. Frisco is the new Plano, for now, so getting in now would probably be a good thing.

August 12, 2005 8:31 AM  
Blogger tjmccloud said...

josue-
long time no see- but ill be praying that God leads your steps! Excited for your growth and your marriage- Congrats!
TJ McCloud

August 14, 2005 12:07 AM  
Blogger kysila said...

Wow! That is some exciting times! I pray that God will show you exactly what his plan is for you and Debbie. I know you will succeed in wherever you put your office!

August 14, 2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

We will definately pray for you. We hope you move your office to Frisco our insurance agent can be close by. Remind Debbie that it will be close to the Malaysian restaurant. I am praying that God will make the decision very clear to you... one way or the other.

August 14, 2005 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home