Monday, September 19, 2005

Can your laptop handle it?

So ZAch and I were playing ESPN 2K5 last night when a roachdecided to make its debut appearance on my apartment. Debbie and have not seen one for a good year now, so when chulo starts running around, I look at Zach and say, "Man, i don't have my sandals, dude." He looks at me with a "Are you braindead" look and says, "You have all your shoes over here!" (For those who dont know, Debbie's asian culture requires that we and all our guests please remove their shoes upon entering our home).

So grab Debbie's Nike shoe and hammer away at the roach. This guy runs around like a possessed Randy Moss. He jukes left and then right, and here I am wacking away trying to nail him. Then the roach makes a run for one of my couches and gets under it. Well I wasn't having that so I lift the couch, completely disregarding whatever was on it. Zach then informs me my laptop was on the head rest area of my couch and obviously fell over when i lifted it. That's when I lost it. I started again after the roach and finally nailed him to a stand still. After which I way laid him to an abrupt end to his life.

"You little punk!" I started to say to myself. Other not so nice words were in the hopper ready to come out but I decided to restrain myself. I go over and check my laptop. It still works!! It fell from a good 4 feet off the ground and this thing is cruising like nothing happened to it. Sweetness!! How many people can say that about their laptops, HUH? I am definitely recmmending this bad boy to anyone that shops for a PC laptop. I think it's one of the best work horses i ever have owned. And it can take a hit! Like Terrel Owens last night against the 49ers.

Looking for a good laptop? go to www.averatec.com wanna buy it? go to either Best buy or Sams Club to find them. Either online or in person, they'll have it. And they're very affordable, too.

well that's my rant for today. Blessings to all.

3 Comments:

Blogger kysila said...

You should ask Scott about his mouse adventure. . .it's much more exciting than the lifting of a couch for a roach! Ask him. . .or have we already told you?

Thanks for fixing your comments. I was feeling a little rejected when it wouldn't include me on your comment team. . .

September 27, 2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

When Kevin told me we were moving back to Texas, I cried because I have a roach phobia. (There are no roaches in Oregon, serious! A guy who had lived there all his life, asked me what a roach was once.)

October 03, 2005 10:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I think that God created all things in 7 days except cockroaches. Those were invented by Satan on the 8th day.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

October 22, 2005 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home